1. How soon do you need to be settled in your new home?
2. How long have you been looking for a new home?
3. Have you seen any homes that you have liked?
4. If Tim & Melissa found you the right home today, what would you do?
What STAGE in the home buying process are you in?
STAGE ONE: Looking at newspaper ads, open houses, driving around neighborhoods, looking on your own and happy about it.
STAGE TWO: Kind of tired of STAGE ONE and would like to seriously look for specific homes that meet your requirements.
STAGE THREE: You're ready to make a move, find the right home, and enter into an agreement to purchase in the next 30 to 60 days!
1. Be a pre-approved buyer: A pre-approved buyer always has the advantage in an offer situation.
2. Beat the competition to the best new listings: The best homes at the best prices sell fast, keeping on top of this is essential.
3. Do the research: Investigate the areas and price ranges for the kind of home you are looking for.
4. Have your offer presented in person: This personal touch will give you the edge.
5. Prove that you are a serious buyer: The best way to accomplish this is with strong earnest money.
6. Don't go crazy: Even in a hot market, be cool and calculated with your decisions.
7. Keep your offer simple and clean: Make sure that your contract to purchase is simple and clean, and not bogged down with unnecessary contingencies, especially repairs.
8. Don't wing it alone: What you need most in today's complex market is an experienced and professional agent who represents your interests only.
Whatever stage you're in, let us help you. Because we share a cooperating relationship with all real estate offices within our community, it means we can show you properties that are listed with us, or any other broker in our area. We can also assist in "For Sale By Owner" transactions.
Let Tim and Melissa Finn be your Home Buying Specialists.